Monday, September 21, 2009

Michelle's Mother

Just a quick note to let everyone know what has been going on in our lives outside of our normal routines such as they may be!! My mother has been sick quite a bit lately and was finally diagnosed with Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia. We have been spending quite a bit of time at the hospital and trying to keep all of her friends and family up to date on her condition and treatment. She is just finishing up her first round of chemo today and has handled it really well. She doesn't like the hospital food so we, by which I mean Seth and my wonderful aunt Kay Wheeler have been taking turns cooking meals for her and will continue to do so as long as the hospital will let her have them and she still has an appetite. She is expecting to be in the hospital for another 2-4 weeks then returning later for another round of chemo. An unexpected consequence of this situation is that I set up another blog that Seth has to maintain when I am unavailable. Sorry sweetie. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

If you would like to personally send her your prayers you can visit her CarePages Blog at https://www.carepages.com/carepages/MargenaKing

I would also like to apologize as I will not be able to involved as much with WGTTH as I would like to be at this time.
Michelle

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: